Friday, December 28, 2007

I had to say it...

So in the spirit of our wonderful government not adhering to the Kyoto Protocol, I have decided to jump on the bandwagon and wank out my own pollutants in the form of anti-intellectual love juice all over this inter web.

Unlike my friend Unkieherb, I will not have anything politically or socially meaningful to say. This will be indeed in the fullest spirit of blogging as it will be just another unpublished hipster jerkoff that wants to get heard, somehow. If my collegue is an intellectually stimulating documentry, then I will unabashedly be a reality television show. Absolute trite. My only hope is that this might help you kill some time in ways that FaceCrack helps us waste time. We are creatures of excess so I'm here to provide another option. I can't even guarentee that it'll be "okay" much less "good".

Don't say I didn't tell you so.

No comments: